Ordering & Payment
- For your convenience, order folders online.
- To begin production, we must have a completed and signed order form and ALL material, including mascot and any custom material. If material is received after the order is received, the ship date will be adjusted.
- We require a complete order form (not a PO). If your school requires a PO, you are responsible for providing it and notifying your school's purchasing department of changes that may affect the PO. Our terms supercede any terms from a PO or written bid.
- If you are required to receive deliveries by a specific date, you are responsible for placing your order on time and for charges incurred if the order is refused due to PO expiration.
- Except for orders from schools with APO and FPO addresses, orders outside the USA are not accepted.
- Orders will be invoiced upon shipping. Payment from schools or school districts is due Sep. 1, 2013. Payment for orders shipped after Sep. 1, 2013 is due upon receipt. Accounts 30 days past due will be charged 1.5% interest per month (18% annum) or maximum allowed by law. We reserve the right to require prepayment.
- Early invoicing is available. Order and all material must be received to invoice early.
- If order is canceled, customer will be liable for any actual costs in preparation or production of the order.
- Multiple orders cannot be combined for volume discounts.
- All prices are based on USA currency.
- Orders are subject to a 5% overrun or underrun. Customer will be invoiced for the number of folders received.
- Customer warrants that releases have been obtained to reproduce any copyrighted or trademarked material submitted with order. The customer shall defend, indemnify, and hold School Mate® and its subsidiaries harmless against claims, suits, costs, damages, judgments, attorney fees, license fees, settlements, or expenses incurred, claimed, obtained, or sustained by third parties, whether for intellectual property infringement (including copyright and trademark infringement), dilution, misappropriation, or otherwise, because of the manufacture, use, marketing, or sale of folders.
See complete folderTerms & Conditions (PDF).