Production & Shipping
- Normal Production is 30 business days (6 weeks) from the day after the order is received.
- Rush Production is 15 business days (3 weeks) from the day after the order is received. Rush orders incur a 20% up-charge ($75 minimum). All material (front and back covers, handbook area, pockets) must be stock items or press-ready if custom.
- If Substitute Teacher Folders are ordered separately, they will ship in 5–10 business days. Otherwise, these folders will ship together with your Standard or Handbook Folder order.
- We are not in production on weekends or holidays. Production does NOT include shipping time. See Shipping below.
- Changes or corrections to originally submitted material will cause a delay in production and may incur additional charges.
- Production time does NOT include shipping time. Allow 2 – 8 business days for delivery within the 50 states. For APO and FPO orders, allow approx. 6 – 12 weeks (USPS does not guarantee a service commitment for APO and FPO addresses).
- Shipping is FREE for orders shipped within the continental USA. Orders to APO, FPO, AK, and HI cost extra; contact us for charges. Faster delivery service is available for an extra charge.
- All orders within the 50 states are shipped by UPS ground or truck from Kearney, NE. APO and FPO orders are shipped Parcel Post. To prevent shipping delays, we reserve the right to deny customer-specified carriers or accounts.
- UPS will deliver to the door only. Truck drivers are not required to unload. You may be responsible for unloading items.
- Choose a delay ship date if necessary to ensure someone is available to receive your shipment (not available for APO and FPO orders). See below. If folders are returned to School Mate® because no one was available to receive the shipment, or if freight is rerouted, the customer is liable for any extra charges.
- Folders cannot be returned for any reason.
- Folder damage due to shipping must be reported within 7 days. You MUST save all packaging for inspection from the carrier.
- Defective folders, not due to shipping damage, must be reported to School Mate® within 90 days of ship date. We reserve the right to repair, replace, or credit defective folders.
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping or receipt of order due to strikes, shortages, heavy seasonal demand, or any other reasonable causes beyond School Mate‘s® control.
- To accommodate a school's fiscal year and budget, we offer delayed shipping and invoicing. School Mate® can hold the order and delay the ship date.
- Delay ship dates are: April 26, June 7, July 5, July 19, July 26, August 2, August 9, August 16, August 23, and August 30 . Indicate one of these dates on the order form. Be sure someone is available to receive your order if you choose delayed shipping.
- You will not be invoiced until the order is shipped (unless you indicate early invoicing on the order form). Payment is not due until Sep. 1, 2013.
See complete folderTerms & Conditions (PDF).