Handbook pages are priced by the page. Count ALL pages: table of contents, calendars, charts, maps, blank pages, title page, advertising pages, and any other pages. All handbook pages, including photos and artwork, will be printed in black ink only. One page is one side of a sheet of paper.
Submit Your Handbook Pages One of Two Ways:
1. Press-Ready Handbook Pages
Pages must be typed the way you want them to print. We will NOT proofread, edit, or make alterations. Pages must be ready to print. Contact us if you need help. Corrections or replacements will cause delays.
Kindergarten, Primary, Elementary, Middle School, & Budget Classic Template
High School, Budget Scholar, & Quest School Events Agenda Template
Custom Dated & Target School Events
All page elements, including text, headers, footers, artwork, and page numbers, must be contained within the yellow areas.
- Create pages by downloading our Microsoft® Word Templates, which will ensure accurate page sizes and margins. Once pages are complete, upload material or mail us a hard copy. Use the CORRECT template as we have three sizes:
- Page numbers MUST stay centered within the bottom margins of the pages (see above). Set the footer margin at .64", 1.75", or 1.5" (depending on template), or page numbers may get cut off.
- Artwork and photos from the "Acceptable" list.
- If uploading a digital file: Upload Material.
- If mailing a hard copy: Mail laser printed pages on white paper, printed on only one side. Do NOT fax pages.
Do NOT Submit:
- Pages with colored type or paper, printed on a dot matrix or color printer, or printed on both sides of a sheet of paper.
- Pages in the wrong size (e.g., High School or Budget Scholar pages on the larger template). If we reduce the pages to fit, we will not be responsible for hard-to-read type or undesirable results.
- Pages with incorrect dates or corrections.
- Artwork or text with staples, tape, glue, rips, or smudges on it.
- Artwork and photos from the "NOT Acceptable" list.
2. Not Press-Ready Handbook Pages
- If you need assistance, School Mate® can help. Contact us for details.
Typesetting Fee: $25/page
Note: If changes are needed to pages we typeset in prior years, typesetting fees will apply.