- Tip 1: Submit a clear, sharp copy of your school mascot. DO NOT FAX IT. For your convenience, select a mascot from our mascot library.
- Tip 2: Artwork MUST be black line drawings on white paper. Artwork with gray shading, pencil, marker, crayon drawings, or from photocopies, newsprint, or low-resolution files (72 ppi) will print poorly. See our Folder Digital Image Specifications (PDF) for details.
- Tip 3: Submit artwork as close to desired size as possible. Reducing may result in loss of quality and enlarging may magnify imperfections.
- Tip 4: Do not submit copyrighted or trademarked material (e.g., pro sports logos, D'Nealian®bet, etc.) unless owner provides written consent.
- Tip 5: Send artwork flat, protected with heavy cardboard. If you have a digital file, please upload material.
If our specifications are not followed, School Mate® is not responsible for poor print quality.