- Production begins the day after the completed, signed order form (PDF) and all material is received. Delayed material will delay production and ship date.
- Normal or Rush Production time does not include weekends, holidays, or shipping time.
- Normal Production time is estimated as seasonal demands, shortages, or any other reasonable causes can affect it.
Non-Custom Planners, Agendas & Undated Student Agendas
- Production Time is 5–10 business days (1–2 weeks).
Custom Planners & Agendas
- RUSH Production is 20 business days (4 weeks).
- Normal Production is 30 business days (6 weeks).
- RUSH orders incur a 15% up-charge on the subtotal ($75 minimum). All material must be stock items or press-ready if custom.
NOTE: Orders ship once completed; however, earliest orders ship spring 2018. If necessary, choose a delayed ship date to ensure someone can receive the order. Check your school calendar. Custom planner and agenda orders received after June 15, 2018 may require 30–45 business days (6–9 weeks) for Normal Production due to heavy seasonal demand.
- Allow 2–8 business days for delivery within the 50 states. For APO and FPO orders, allow approx. 6–12 weeks (USPS does not guarantee a service commitment for APO and FPO addresses).
- Change orders or production halts will incur charges and delay shipping.
- All orders within the 50 states ship via UPS ground or truck from Kearney, NE. APO and FPO orders ship via standard post. To prevent shipping delays, the Company reserves the right to deny Customer-specified carriers or accounts. Shipping charges within the continental USA are 35¢ per book. AK, HI, APO, and FPO orders cost extra; contact us for charges.
- UPS will deliver to the door only. Truck drivers are not required to unload. The Customer may be responsible for unloading items.
- Choose a delay ship date, if needed, to ensure someone is available to receive order (not available for APO/FPO orders). See the order form. If order is returned to the Company because no one was available to receive the
order, or if freight is rerouted, the Customer is liable for extra charges.
- Books cannot be returned for any reason.
- Defective books, not due to shipping damage, must be reported to the Company within 90 days of ship date. The Company reserves the right to repair, replace, or credit defective books. Book damage due to shipping or any other
shipment issues must be reported within 7 days. The Customer must retain all packaging, including boxes, if a claim is made.
- The Company is not responsible for delays in shipping or receipt of order due to strikes, shortages, heavy seasonal demand, or any other reasonable causes beyond the Company’s control.
- To accommodate a school’s fiscal year and budget, we offer delayed shipping and invoicing. If a school orders early to take advantage of our Early Order Discount, School Mate® can hold the order and delay the ship date.
- Delayed ship dates are: April 20, June 1, June 29, July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27, August 3, August 10, August 17, and August 24. Indicate one of these dates on the order form. Be sure someone is available to receive your order if you choose delayed shipping.
- You will not be invoiced until the order is shipped (unless you indicate early invoicing on the order form). Payment is not due until Sep. 1, 2018.
See complete Terms & Conditions (PDF).