Production & Shipping
- All production begins the day after the order is received.
- Normal or Rush Production time does not include weekends, holidays, or shipping time.
- Normal Production time is estimated as seasonal demands, shortages, or any other reasonable causes can affect it.
Non-Custom Planners, Undated Student Agendas, and Non-Custom Dated Student Agendas®
- Production Time is 5–10 business days (1–2 weeks).
Custom Planners and Custom Dated Student Agendas®
- RUSH Production is 20 business days (4 weeks).
- Normal Production is 30 business days (6 weeks).
- RUSH orders incur a 15% up-charge on the subtotal ($75 minimum). All material must be stock items or press-ready if custom.
NOTE: Orders ship once completed; however, earliest orders ship spring 2013. Custom Planner and Student Agenda orders received after June 15 may require 30 – 45 business days (6 – 9 weeks) for Normal Production due to heavy demand.
- Production time does NOT include shipping time. Allow 2 – 8 business days for delivery on orders within the 50 states. For APO and FPO orders, allow approximately 6 – 12 weeks (USPS does not guarantee a service commitment for APO and FPO addresses).
- Change orders or halts to production will incur an extra charge and delay the ship date.
- All orders within the 50 states are shipped by UPS ground or truck from Kearney, NE. To prevent shipping delays, we reserve the right to deny customer-specified carriers or accounts. Shipping charges to the continental 48 states will be 35¢ per book.
- AK and HI orders are extra. APO and FPO orders are shipped parcel post; contact us for charges.
- UPS will deliver to the door only. Truck drivers are not required to unload. You may be responsible for unloading items.
- Delayed shipping and invoicing are available. See below.
- Please keep in mind your school’s schedule and choose a delay ship date if necessary to ensure someone is available to receive your shipment (not available for APO and FPO orders). See below. If books are returned to School Mate® because no one was available to receive the shipment, or if freight is rerouted, the customer is liable for any extra charges.
- Earliest orders ship spring 2013.
- Books cannot be returned for any reason.
- Defective books, not due to shipping damage, must be reported to School Mate® within 90 days of ship date. We reserve the right to repair, replace, or credit defective books. Books damaged due to shipping must be reported within 7 days.
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping or receipt of order due to strikes, shortages, heavy seasonal demand, or any other reasonable causes beyond School Mate's® control.
- To accommodate a school’s fiscal year and budget, we offer delayed shipping and invoicing.
- Delay ship dates are: April 26, June 7, July 5, July 19, July 26, August 2, August 9, August 16, August 23, and August 30. Indicate one of these dates on the order form. Be sure someone is available to receive your order if you choose delayed shipping.
- You will not be invoiced until the order is shipped (unless you indicate early invoicing on the order form). Payment is not due until Sep. 1, 2013.
See complete Terms & Conditions (PDF).