- To begin production, we must have a completed order form and ALL material, including handbook pages, mascot, and other material with no subsequent changes. If any material arrives after the order is received, the ship date will be adjusted. The order form (PDF) must be signed to begin production. You can also place your order online.
- We require a complete order form (not a PO). If your school requires a PO, you are responsible for providing it and notifying your school's purchasing department of changes that may affect the PO. Our terms supercede any terms from a PO or written bid.
- If you are required to receive deliveries by a specific date, you are responsible for placing your order on time and for charges incurred if the order is refused due to PO expiration.
- Except for orders from schools with APO and FPO addresses, orders outside the USA are not accepted. We reserve the right to deny orders from individuals, retailers, non-educational parties, or others for just cause.
- Orders will be invoiced upon shipping. Payment from schools or school districts is due by Sep. 1, 2017. Payment for orders shipped after Sep. 1, 2017
is due upon receipt. Accounts 30 days past due will be charged 1.33% interest per month (16% annum) or maximum allowed by law. We reserve the right to require prepayment. Entities or persons placing an order are responsible for payment.
- All prices are based on USA currency.
- Order and all material must be received to invoice early. Delayed shipping and invoicing are also available.
- If order is canceled, customer will be liable for any actual costs in preparation or production of the order.
- Multiple orders cannot be combined for volume discounts.
- Supplies are limited. We reserve the right to substitute covers.
- NE and FL orders only: To avoid paying sales tax, NE orders must submit Form 13 (NE Exempt Sales Certificate). FL orders must submit Form DR-13 (Resale Certificate) or DR-14 (Consumer's Certificate of Exemption).
- Customer warrants that releases have been obtained to reproduce any copyrighted or trademarked material submitted with order. If the customer furnishes any custom material, the customer shall defend, indemnify, and hold School Mate® and its subsidiaries harmless against claims, suits, costs, damages, judgments, attorney fees, license fees, settlements, or expenses incurred, claimed, obtained, or sustained by third parties, whether for intellectual property infringement (including copyright and trademark infringement), dilution, misappropriation, or otherwise, because of the manufacture, use, marketing, or sale of planners.
- The parties agree that the validity, construction, and performance of the order form shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska. The Customer hereby irrevocably submits generally and unconditionally to the jurisdiction of any court of competent jurisdiction in Nebraska for any dispute concerning or related to the order. The Customer further agrees that any action arising from the terms of the order shall be filed exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Nebraska. Customer further consents to venue in Nebraska and waives any rights to challenge venue in Nebraska.
See complete Terms & Conditions (PDF).