- Production begins the day after the complete order is received.
- Production time is 15 business days (3 weeks) and does not include weekends, holidays, or shipping time.
- Production time is estimated as seasonal demands, shortages, or any other reasonable causes can affect it.
- Missing/incomplete material, incorrectly made material (items outside margins, low resolution, etc.), or content that may be infringing a copyright or trademark will delay production.
- Change orders or production halts may incur charges and will cause production delays.
- Production time does NOT include shipping time. Allow 2–8 business days for delivery within the 50 states. For APO and FPO orders, allow approx. 6–12 weeks (USPS does not guarantee a service commitment for APO and FPO addresses).
- Shipping is FREE for orders shipped within the continental USA. Orders to APO, FPO, AK, and HI cost extra; call for charges or use our online system for shipping costs. Faster delivery service is also available for an extra charge.
- All orders within the 50 states are shipped via UPS ground or truck from Kearney, NE. APO and FPO orders are shipped standard post. To prevent shipping delays, School Mate® reserves the right to deny Customer-specified carriers or accounts.
- UPS will deliver to the door only. Truck drivers are not required to unload. The Customer may be responsible for unloading items.
- Delayed shipping is available (not available for APO and FPO orders). If needed, choose a delay ship date (when ordering online) to ensure someone is available to receive the shipment. If shipment is returned to School Mate® because no one was available to receive the shipment, or if freight is rerouted, the Customer is liable for any extra charges.
- Wall calendars are a customized product for the Customer; therefore, they cannot be returned for any reason.
- Product damage due to shipping must be reported within 7 days. The Customer must retain all packaging, including boxes, if a claim is made. Defective products, not due to shipping damage, must be reported to School Mate® within 90 days of ship date. We reserve the right to repair, replace, or credit defective products.
- School Mate® is not responsible for delays in shipping or receipt of order due to strikes, shortages, heavy seasonal demand, or any other reasonable causes beyond our control.
- If the Customer needs to reorder additional calendars (same calendars as a previous order), contact us for details.
School Mate® offers FREE shipping within the 48 states. Other companies charge as much as 45¢/calendar for shipping.