- Production begins the day after the complete order is received.
- Production time is 15 business days (3 weeks) and does not include weekends, holidays, shipping time, or our two-week plant shut-down in late December.
- Production time is estimated as seasonal demands, shortages, or any other reasonable causes can affect it.
- Missing/incomplete material, incorrectly made material (items outside margins, low resolution, etc.), or content that may be infringing a copyright or trademark will delay production.
- Change orders or production halts may incur charges and will cause production delays.
- Production time does NOT include shipping time. Allow 2–8 business days for delivery within the 50 states. For APO and FPO orders, allow approx. 6–12 weeks (USPS does not guarantee a service commitment for APO and FPO addresses).
- Shipping is FREE for orders shipped within the contiguous USA. Orders to APO, FPO, AK, and HI cost extra; call for charges or use our online system for charges. Faster delivery service is also available for an extra charge.
- All orders within the 50 states are shipped via UPS ground or truck from Kearney, NE. APO and FPO orders are shipped standard post. To prevent shipping delays, the Company reserves the right to deny Customer-specified carriers or accounts.
- UPS will deliver to the door only. Truck drivers are not required to unload. The Customer may be responsible for unloading items.
- Delayed shipping is available (not available for APO and FPO orders). If needed, choose a delay ship date (when ordering online) to ensure someone is available to receive the shipment. If shipment is returned to the Company because no one was available to receive the shipment, or if freight is rerouted, the Customer is liable for any extra charges.
- Wall calendars are a customized product for the Customer; therefore, they cannot be returned for any reason.
- Product damage due to shipping must be reported within 7 days. The Customer must retain all packaging, including boxes, if a claim is made. Defective products, not due to shipping damage, must be reported to the Company within 90 days of ship date. We reserve the right to repair, replace, or credit defective products.
- The Company is not responsible for delays in shipping or receipt of order due to strikes, shortages, heavy seasonal demand, or any other reasonable causes beyond our control.
- If the Customer needs to reorder additional calendars (same calendars as a previous order), contact us for details.
School Mate® offers FREE shipping within the 48 states. Other companies charge as much as 45¢/calendar for shipping.