The name School Mate® and its logo with the apples are registered trademarks (®). The use of the name, logo, or any similarities thereof is strictly prohibited and may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws. School Mate® owns the trademarks, service marks (SM), and trade dress (TM) displayed on this site. Your use of any trademarks displayed on this site is strictly prohibited.
The entire content of this site is copyrighted by School Mate® as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws. All material is made available in order to provide information about our company and products. School Mate® respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our customers and users of this site to do the same.
WE PERMIT individuals to download or make a single copy of a document or part of a document published by us on this site for personal use, as long as: (1) our copyright notice is prominently displayed on your copy, (2) you do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any medium, and (3) you do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
WE DO NOT PERMIT and strictly prohibit the downloading, copying, reproduction, modification, publishing, distribution, transmitting, transferring, or creating derivative works from content, in whole or in part, of this site or other material owned by School Mate® for commercial purposes or in order to use material in the classroom or other settings to avoid paying for our products. This includes use of actual products and also web material such as documents, parts of documents, logos, images, or printed material such as sales literature or actual products.
1. You may not use or register trademarks or copyrighted material owned by School Mate®, including graphic symbols, logos, icons, or alterations thereof, as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name.
2. You may not use images owned by School Mate®, including graphic designs, symbols, logos, icons, or any other images on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose.
3. You may not use a variation, phonetic equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a School Mate® trademark or copyright for any purpose.
4. You may not use a School Mate® trademark or copyright of any other School Mate® owned graphic design, symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
5. You may not use a School Mate® trademark or copyright, including School Mate® owned graphic designs, symbols, logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply School Mate®’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
6. You may not manufacture, sell, or give away merchandise or items bearing School Mate® trademarks or copyrighted material, including symbols, logos, icons, or slogans.
7. You may not imitate School Mate® designs, packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
8. You may not use or imitate a School Mate® slogan or tagline.
9. You may not use an identical or virtually identical School Mate® trademark as a second level domain name.
We welcome comments regarding our site or products. However, any communications (email, mail, phone, etc.) sent to School Mate® shall become the exclusive property of School Mate®. School Mate® will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish, and distribute any material or communications you submit for any purpose, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, do not send us any communications that you do not wish School Mate® to own, including any confidential information or any creative material or ideas regarding new products or features, marketing or advertising strategies, or other improvements. We employ a highly qualified staff who continually research and may be working on ideas similar to one you have developed. This policy is to avoid confusion over ownership of new concepts.