- Production begins the day after the completed, signed order form (PDF) and all material is received. Delayed material will delay production and ship date.
- Normal or Rush Production time does not include weekends, holidays, or shipping time.
- Normal Production time is estimated as seasonal demands, shortages, or any other reasonable causes can affect it.
Value Planners, Agendas & Undated Student Agendas
- Production Time is 5–10 business days (1–2 weeks).
Custom Planners & Agendas
- RUSH Production is 20 business days (4 weeks).
- Normal Production is 30 business days (6 weeks).
- RUSH orders incur a 20% up-charge on the subtotal ($75 minimum). All material must be stock items or press-ready if custom.
NOTE: Orders ship once completed; however, earliest orders ship spring 2020. If necessary, choose a delayed ship date to ensure someone can receive the order. Check your school calendar. Custom planner and agenda orders received after June 15, 2020 may require 30–45 business days (6–9 weeks) for Normal Production due to heavy seasonal demand.
- Allow 2–8 business days for delivery within the 50 states. For APO and FPO orders, allow approx. 6–12 weeks (USPS does not guarantee a service commitment for APO and FPO addresses).
- Change orders or production halts will incur charges and delay shipping.
- All orders within the 50 states ship via UPS ground or truck from Kearney, NE. APO and FPO orders ship via standard post. To prevent shipping delays, the Company reserves the right to deny Customer-specified carriers or accounts. Shipping charges within the continental USA are 45¢ per book. AK, HI, APO, and FPO orders cost extra; contact us for charges.
- UPS will deliver to the door only. Truck drivers are not required to unload. The Customer may be responsible for unloading items.
- Choose a delay ship date, if needed, to ensure someone is available to receive order (not available for APO/FPO orders). See the order form. If order is returned to the Company because no one was available to receive the
order, or if freight is rerouted, the Customer is liable for extra charges.
- Books cannot be returned for any reason.
- Defective books, not due to shipping damage, must be reported to the Company within 90 days of ship date. The Company reserves the right to repair, replace, or credit defective books. Book damage due to shipping or any other
shipment issues must be reported within 7 days. The Customer must retain all packaging, including boxes, if a claim is made.
- The Company is not responsible for delays in shipping or receipt of order due to strikes, shortages, heavy seasonal demand, or any other reasonable causes beyond the Company’s control.
WHAT IS A DELAY SHIP DATE?
A delay ship date allows you to specify when you want your order to ship. If your order is complete before the chosen delay ship date, we will hold the order and ship it on the date requested. If your order was not placed in time to allow for the full production
schedule and you chose a delay ship date, the order will ship upon completion after the delay ship date.
SCHOOL CLOSED FOR SPRING BREAK?
Choose a delay ship date to ensure someone is at the school to receive the shipment. This will save you from incurring additional shipping charges if the order is returned to us by the carrier.
SCHOOL CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER?
Order early and choose a delay ship date to ensure someone is at the school to receive the shipment. This will save you from incurring additional shipping charges if the order is returned to us by the carrier.
NEED YOUR INVOICE DATED AFTER A SPECIFIC DATE?
Choose a delay ship date, and we will ship and invoice your order on the requested delay ship date. Please allow for production time when ordering.
WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR EARLY ORDERING, BUT CAN'T GET A PO UNTIL JULY?
Place your order early to take advantage of our Early Order Discount and select a delay ship date. We will complete your order, and then wait to ship it until the requested delay ship date. We will invoice your order at the time of shipping. Payment isn't due until Sep. 1, 2020 (some exclusions apply).
Delayed ship dates are: April 24, May 29, June 19, July 10, July 24, July 31, August 7, August 14, August 21, and August 28. Indicate one of these dates on the order form. Be sure someone is available to receive your order if you choose delayed shipping.
See complete Terms & Conditions (PDF).